So you are looking all over the net for a program that offers free ipods and is pretty frustated because you have taken part in many but haven't received your iPod so far? How do I know? Well, I got caught in several stuff like that but at the end I found a program that really offers iPods and other kinds of gifts. I thought I should share my information with you.
I got successful when I used Swagbucks. It's a search engine that gives you points called swagbucks just for searching using their search instead of your usual search engine. It's pretty good if you don't click the links with "sponsored" around them. I mean they use google to show their results so they are pretty good.
But you might ask "why? Are they Crazy?!"
I even did some research to answer this question.
The answer can be put this way. There are two ways to earn from the internet. One is to make a hundred websites that bring a visitor a day. The other is to make one website that brings a hundred visitors a day. They went with the second way. And when people click the links in their search engine they get paid. So they give a portion of this money by Swagbucks. You can collect swagbucks and redeem them for cool items in their swagstore like iPod touches, nanos, shuffles, docks, $15 iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift cards, etc etc that will take ages to write here. To check out them go to the Swagstore.
You get points by using their search engine, from their toolbar, by participating in their special offers, and referring others to it. You don't have to pay a cent, not even on their special offers. Plus join their facebook and twitter pages and keep an eye out in their blog for limited time codes that give you a lot of swagbucks in one go.
Now I know that you're wondering if this is true. How can they do this. Go to their flikr photo page for proof. Tons of past winners that go on forever!
Because you read till the very end of this post I'll give you a little tip! Don't go and redeem your points directly for the iPod. Instead redeem them for an Apple $300 eCard which costs lesser points. That's what I did.
So why are you waiting? Join now and get tons of free stuff just by switching your search engine. Go to Swagbucks now!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment